Building a website is similar to building a house. With a well thought through plan and colours can enhance your living, every detail in the rooms can make your life easier if you managed to build what you really need. At the same time if you got something wrong during this process it might cost a fortune to get it right.
We have created a short list to make this process easy for you, so before talking to a website developer make sure you have ticked all the boxes below:
- Know the purpose for the website ex: lead generation, sell online
- Check your competitors websites
- Draft the content or have a idea on the content structure
- Make a list of items or functionalities you will need to achieve for eg: online quote
- Know your target audience for ex: males, kids
Having this information handy can point to in the correct direction from the early stages and also help the designers and developers to create your dream website. If you have the information ready talk to us about starting the design process for your website.